1. Where did you begin 2008?
At Raji and Liv's house party, staying up till 6am playing Singstar!
2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
Slightly up in the air- I'd started seeing Pete, but we'd only had one date! So I considered myself single, I guess.
3. Were you in school anytime this year?
Only to visit my sister's classroom!
4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
I had to go for some blood tests at the start of the year, but no overnight stays!
5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
6. Where did you go on vacation?
7. What did you purchase that was over €100?
A new telly, although technically we've not paid for that yet!
8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Well Lauren at work got married this year, but I didn't know her till after that happened!
9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes. My Grampy. This Christmas will be strange without his array of silly hats.
10. Did you move anywhere?
Yes! To Barnet with Pete.
11. What sporting events did you attend?
None that I can think of!
12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Mighty Boosh, Eddie Izzard, not many really.
13. Describe your birthday.
The night before my birthday i went out for cocktails with a few friends, then on my birthday I had the day off, and my sister came round for lunch with the toddlers, takeaway chinese and cake. In the evening Pete took me out to see Joseph and we had a meal out too. Quite a lot really!
14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Meet the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with!
15. What have been your favourite moments?
It's all been quite good, can't think of anything specific
16. Any new additions to your family?
Mum and Dad got two new kittens in May, Bertie and Maude, and then last month Pete and I adopted our kitten Buster! But no new editions of the human kind!
17. What was your best month?
May was quite good- it was when Pete and I moved in together.
18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
19. Made new friends?
I think I've made better ones of the ones I had!
20. Favorite Night out?
All the Feeling Gloomy nights and the rare nights out with Kate
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
My sister Kate's house
22. Have you lost any friends this year?
I've drifted from a couple, but we're still in touch so they're not lost completely.
23. Change your hairstyle?
I've gone a bit brighter red, but that's about it!
24. Have any car accidents?
No, I don;t have a car
25. How old did you turn this year?
26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
Get healthier, sort out our joint account and try and get a new job!
27. Do anything embarrassing?
I imagine so!
28. Buy anything from eBay?
Gamegear for my bro-in-law for Christmas, cat scratcher for Buster. Couple of other things too!
29. Get married or divorced?
30. Get hit on?
Only by Pete!
31. Been snowboarding?
32. Did you get sick this year?
Had problems with my liver and immune system at the start of the year, and I kept getting throat and chest infections because of it. That seems to be sorted now though.
33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
It's not the worst year I've ever had, so I don't really mind. Compared to 2007, it's been fantastic!
34. Been naughty or nice?
Nice I think, with a pinch of naughtiness.
35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Weddings, weddings, weddings! And Sian having her second baby. More happy times with my own new little family.