1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper with curly ribbon and tags. I like going the whole hog with gifts!
2. Real tree or artificial?
We were going to get an artificial one, but I'm not sure how that's going to work now with a climby kitty in the flat!
3. When do you put up the tree?
We always say we'll wait till mum's birthday on the 12th, but it usually gets put up slightly before then!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Twelfth Night or just before if I'm going away for New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Don't think I've ever had it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I can remember really wanting "Get set colour candles".
7. Hardest person to buy for?
I would've said my dad, but now it might be Pete. He has every dvd under the sun, is fussy when it comes to clothes, and usually has all the gadgets he needs. Argh!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Nieces! They usually have specific toy requests!
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No. Hmm, I might fix that!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Email, I usually leave posting them far too late.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Got some very weird things from my ex's mother in 2006, but as they were bought in a bipolar high, I think I can forgive her.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Santa Claus: The Movie
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Going to start this week!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cold turkey sandwiches.
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Any carol, it reminds me of growing up!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We're staying at home in Barnet this year, usually I'd travel to Somerset to my parent's home but they're coming here!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Vixen, Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A star! I've got a red one that I nicked from one of the Lush window displays when I worked there. Shh!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Arguments about where to go on Christmas Day, all that money spent.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and gold, or just multicoloured!
24. A favourite memory of Christmas?
Going to midnight mass and whispering "happy christmas" to each other in the choir stalls when it turned midnight.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Some nice perfume, new converse and a well-behaved and not-nervous-any-more cat!