1. Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr Search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.ph
4. Save mosaic to some form of photo hosting thing and share w/world.
1. First Name: Rachel
2. Favorite Food: Avocados
3. Hometown: Bridgwater, Somerset
4. Favorite Color: Purple
5. Celebrity Crush: Joshua Jackson
6. Favorite Drink: pear cider
7. Dream Vacation: Tokyo
8. Favorite Dessert: Chocolate cake
9. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: A writer
10. What I Love Most In The World: My Nieces and nephew
11. One Word That Describes Me: Bossy
12. My LiveJournal Name: Pidooo- I was slightly surprised that I found anything for that!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper with curly ribbon and tags. I like going the whole hog with gifts!
2. Real tree or artificial?
We were going to get an artificial one, but I'm not sure how that's going to work now with a climby kitty in the flat!
3. When do you put up the tree?
We always say we'll wait till mum's birthday on the 12th, but it usually gets put up slightly before then!
4. When do you take the tree down?
Twelfth Night or just before if I'm going away for New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Don't think I've ever had it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I can remember really wanting "Get set colour candles".
7. Hardest person to buy for?
I would've said my dad, but now it might be Pete. He has every dvd under the sun, is fussy when it comes to clothes, and usually has all the gadgets he needs. Argh!
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Nieces! They usually have specific toy requests!
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No. Hmm, I might fix that!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Email, I usually leave posting them far too late.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Got some very weird things from my ex's mother in 2006, but as they were bought in a bipolar high, I think I can forgive her.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Santa Claus: The Movie
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Going to start this week!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cold turkey sandwiches.
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Any carol, it reminds me of growing up!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We're staying at home in Barnet this year, usually I'd travel to Somerset to my parent's home but they're coming here!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph, Vixen, Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A star! I've got a red one that I nicked from one of the Lush window displays when I worked there. Shh!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Arguments about where to go on Christmas Day, all that money spent.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red and gold, or just multicoloured!
24. A favourite memory of Christmas?
Going to midnight mass and whispering "happy christmas" to each other in the choir stalls when it turned midnight.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Some nice perfume, new converse and a well-behaved and not-nervous-any-more cat!
Post a photo of every town you've lived in, using the very first photo that comes up on Google/Flickr/Photobucket or whatever you choose to use!
Don't put up the town names - might be fun to guess.
(That one is no fun and gives it away, it's taken pretty much over the road from my old flat too)
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Flopsy Underground (seeing as I don't have a car!)
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Cookie Dough Converse
3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Cat
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Jane Pembury
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Pid Ra
6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Cider
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Reginald Sidney
8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Potion Milkyway
9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Grundy Galway
10.. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Gerbera
11. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Mango Socks
12. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Toast Willow
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks. Stream
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called. Trolley
3. A metal container to carry a meal in. I was going to say tray, but that would be on, not in, erm, lunchbox?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in. Frying pan
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people. Sofa/Settee
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof. Gutter/Drain pipe
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening. Porch
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages. Fizzy drinks
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup. Pancake
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself. Baguette or sub maybe
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach. Trunks
12. Shoes worn for sports. Trainers
13. Putting a room in order. Tidying up
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark. Firefly
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball. Woodlouse
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down. See saw
17. How do you eat your pizza? If it's cut in slices, then with fingers, otherwise with knife and fork
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? Jumble sale?
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner or tea, I have a northern dad and southern mum so use both!
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? Cellar
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places? Water fountain
I'll do a proper post soon, I promise. But for now, a nice meme, because I'm practically alone in the office.
One word, and one word only. No hyphenated cheats. One. WORD. ONLY.
Not as easy as you might think. Remember: one word answers.
Where is your mobile phone? Desk
Your significant other? Work
Your hair? Scrappy
Your mother? Holiday
Your father? Retired
Your favorite thing? Sleep
Your dream last night? Weird
Your favorite drink? Fruli
Your dream/goal? Happiness
The room you're in? Office
Your ex? Brighton
Your fear? Mistakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Children
Where were you last night? Home
What you're not? Thin
One of your wish list items? Books
Where you grew up? Somerset
The last thing you did? Tea
What are you wearing? Skirt
Your TV? Off
Your pets? None
Your computer? Laptop
Your life? Okay
Your mood? Bored
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? None
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Favourite Store? Ikea
Your summer? Coupledom
Like someone? Yes
Your favorite color? Purple
When is the last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Weeks
Well I did it! And it actually wasn't too bad! Apparently I'm a bleeder though, as it bled quite a bit. Fingers crossed it heals well now though!
Oh, and Tino had one too, but he fainted in the middle of his!! He went first, so I don't think his breakfast had had long enough to sink in, plus it was quite hot in the room up to that point (when they opened the window).
I like how this turned out!! :)
Ok, I know I haven't posted much recently but I had to show off these pictures. It was Tino's first gig yesterday. It went fantastically. There's nothing like a man with a guitar, especially when you get to take him home! Pictures of it under the cut, and a video if I can work out how to post it!
( Read more...Collapse )